Saturday, April 20, 2019

Midwest Shooting Range



Image result for Midwest Shooting Range cridersville oh
Over the break, my family and I decided to go visit the Midwest Shooting Range in Cridersville. We aren't a big shooting family, so we thought it would be something that would be interesting and fun. Midwest Shooting Range is an indoor shooting range that allows you and your group to rent shooting lanes as well as guns and ammunition. You aren't required to have a gun to shoot there because everything you need is available to rent or purchase. However, I have a Ruger 10/22, so my family decided to bring that along with us so we only needed to rent one other gun. The building is incredibly cool, and the staff was really friendly. However, we were definitely out of our element.

While I was familiar with my rifle, we didn't know a thing about the handguns that we rented. There weren't really any tips or instructions given to us when we rented them, they just gave us the guns and ammunition. We had to figure these handguns out while we were in our shooting lane, which made me a bit uncomfortable. My brothers happily put in the time to figure out the guns and shoot them, but I tried to stick with what I knew and stayed with my own rifle. After we got over our initial nerves, we relaxed and were able to have more fun. I would definitely suggest this place to anyone looking for a nice place to go shoot, or to even learn to shoot.

3 comments:

  1. I love going to shooting ranges and target shooting with my dad. We will have to check that out sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never been to a shooting range or have had interest in going, but it seems like you had a good time and that it could be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a really helpful article. terribly fascinating to scan this text.I would wish to thanks for the efforts you had created for putting this on ink awe-inspiring article.

    ReplyDelete